Hey
Folks,
This
post that I am going to write today is really one of my favorites. As the title
suggests it about pastels. This is one
of the looks from my summer look book. It’s
the third look I am creating for this season and I am sure you gonna love it to
bits as I do.
Yeah!
So coming to pastels, these are super trending these days and are so damn
pretty. I truly believe that it elevates the persona of the person wearing it.
Pastels include all beiges, blush pinks, lilacs, nudes and other pretty shades.
They are so summer friendly, not over bright and very sober. Because come on we
don’t want to wear too bright shades and feel the heat. Instead wear lights,
specially pastels and look lovely and feel comfortable.
The
outfit I styled for myself was a sheer and knitted pastel top which had a georgette
layering beneath. Knitted clothes really help us keep ourselves airy. I chose a
blush pink shade for myself as it gets really well with my complexion. I paired
it with boyfriend rugged denims which also are a shade of light blue. It’s a challenge
sometimes to wear two light toned clothes together but I was lucky enough to
pull this look together in a real graceful way.
Since
my top was all simple without any prints and embroider, it needed accessorizing.
I accessorized a lovely golden neckpiece, and golden earrings which really added
a lot to the look. Just by adding accessories it became dressy and started to
look lovely.
I
have been color coordination guilty forever. Haha! Yeah.. even this time I
chose to wear the footwear which color coordinated with my outfit. It too was a
blush pink chunk heels footwear. I absolutely LOVEEEE it. It is double
strapped. I have a thing for straps I feel and this one had broad strips and a
cute buckle.
Coming
to my hair do, I kept is straight from the front and wavy at the sides and the
back and for the make up I used a little bronzer and a Lilac lip color to
complete my look.
I
hope you too try things like these and may you get loads and tons of
compliments like I did.
Love
Shreya
P.S:
Pictures are right here and do follow me on instagram here.



Comments
Post a Comment