Hey
Fam,
Hope
all of you are high on spirits just the way I am. I am doing a summer look book
for you lovely girls out there. I will try to do as many easy and breezy looks
possible for you all keeping in mind that you feel absolutely comfortable this
season along with looking stylish and classy.
Let
me first guide you a bit through the fabrics you should go for this season to
keep your skin healthy. I would highly recommend you to go for fabrics like
cotton, muslin and chanderi if opting for kurtis or other Indian wears. I will
be talking about the western wear fabrics in the coming posts.
So
here goes the first look. This is one of the most easy and comfortable look
which any girl can easily pull off. I paired up a block printed indigo ensemble
with red leggings. Indigo as a color is really trending these days and you will
find a lot of it in the market. So yeah, I wore a contrasting legging and also
wore heels to elevate he look a bit.
It
is one such a comfortable outfit that you will love doing this kind of mix and
match with your work wear, college wear or day wear. If you all love accessorizing
you can do that too, you can add a nice tasseled earing or matching jhumkaas to
look more dressy without really having to dress up a lot. As it was a day wear
for me I didn’t add a bag but for office and college but you can add a pastel
or a red bag. Also hairs could be tied up in a pony or else left open just the
way I did.
Hope
this helps you feel bright this summers J
The pictures are right here!




Comments
Post a Comment