Hola!
Here
I am back again with yet another summer look book for you all. As discussed in
the last blog post, I am doing summer look books which are comfortable and
pretty to wear. These are flexible style
tips which you can modify according to your own preferences and availability and
style your outfits in similar ways and look dressy and at same time comfortable
and breezy.
So
here in the second look for this season, I have paired up a beige kurti and
since we are talking summer comfy clothes so the fabric it is made of is of the
best for summers, its chanderi. This fabric looks classy in itself and gives a
real dressy look. Mines is an intricate embroidery kurti, since I have to keep
it light, I opted for a kurti which is not too embellished. It has pearl detailing
in golden and white, plus a little glittery work and a few laces at the bottom.
I kept the length a little long when I got this tailored as long kurtis are too
in this season.
I
prefer quarter sleeves with long kurti as it makes me look sleek and tall and
at same time saves the skin from tanning. I styled it with a cotton red skirt.
The combination of beige and red is really trending. My skirt had motif prints
in red and black to make it look not very simple and a little extra pop to the
plain skirt. Also the skirt is cotton, yet another summer friendly fabric.
I
accessorized my look with loop earrings which worked really well with this look
and helped me attain the kind of look I was trying to and I also added a bunch full of bangles to complete my look and add that ethnic vibe to it. Since its summer, I kept
my makeup minimal with just some sunscreen, kohl and a lipstick.
This
outfit can be styled in your way as well, you can mix and match the kind of
colors you wish to. A black and red, may be a blue and green, yellow and pink
and the list goes on. A skirt and a kurti styled together looks really rich and
gives the feeling that you have taken an attempt to dress up (which is a bonus).
Hope
you girls liked this post, share with your near and dear ones and I will be up
here with yet another post to guide you with summer dressing up.
Till
then.. TADAAAAS!
Love
Shreya



Comments
Post a Comment