Hi Folks,
I am really loving this summer look book thing. And I loved such a positive response I received on Instagram and messages. I am so overwhelmed. It is kinda really motivating me a lot to make more content for you guys and share more outfit ideas and looks.
Here is a Boho look for this summers. Bohemian style is anyways a very comfortable styling way. Probably that's why the world is going bananas over this style. I too styled one boho look for you pretty girls reading this post.
I opted for a balloon top with super big checks. This top has bell sleeves and very cute little floral prints. Floral prints are a thing this summer. They look really pretty and chic. Also it has a bow ribbon on the neckline which adds an extra pop to the look. I teamed it with a basic blue denim and slipped on my feet into a pair of flats which was color coordinated with top I was adorning.
For the hairstyle, I kept it loose, wavy and pinned it on side giving myself the boho look. I wore a magenta lip color and was good to go.
I really loved styling this outfit. Hope you guys had a good time reading. :)
Love
Shreya




Comments
Post a Comment