Hi Fam,
I know its been quite some time since I have posted something on the blog, I was slightly busy creating some content for you guys on Instagram and doing a few look books for Summer, which I am gonna share super soon with you guys. As for now you can check out my latest work on my Instagram profile, the link to which is: instagram.com/shreyasblog
So coming back to today's post, it is really an important and necessary one. The winters are gone and have left behind dry skin and cracked heels. Skincare regime will be coming up soon and feet care regime is right here. So I had cracked post winter and I really wanted to get rid off it. I came across this product called, VLCC Pedi Glow foot care kit which is commendable. I must say I love this product with whole of my heart.
It has 4 products,
- Foot cleanser
- Foot scrub
- Foot cream
- Foot spray
each of it having amazing results.
I just put some music on and helped myself get through this. It is a very friendly and easy pedicure routine. Just need to put some foot cleanser in warm water and soak the feet for 15-20 minutes. After that, I scrubbed off all the dead skin with the pediglow foot scrub and wiped me feet with a warm towel. I was getting close to the results. After scrubbing there is a noticeable difference in the heels and after the scrub I went on an applied the foot cream which made my feet much more soft and glowing. The foot spray is the icing on the cake. After all this hard work and patience it gives immense relaxation as it contains lemongrass oil which is super refreshing and relaxing.
I absolutely had a great experience doing this. I love it more because its so easy to do, saves my parlor time and for the days when its difficult to visit the parlor or in case of emergency it is a savior. It is so pocket friendly that its almost impossible to believe. Plus not to forget who doesn't want soft, glowing and healthy feet. The entire process takes around 40-45 minutes and is worth it. It is one of the best pedicures I have ever had and the results were remarkable. I have included it in my weekly regime and trust me I am so happy and my feet so healthy.
Below here I am sharing a picture of the product. And you can drop me a message if you need the link to shop this awesome product.

Comments
Post a Comment