Wedding Da Season Lookbook Part -1!

Hello Beautiful People,

With weddings around the corner, we all need a lookbook guide to dress and style ourselves. And I am doing this post for people who have the following questions in mind..
What to wear ?
When to wear?
How to wear ?
What to accessorize?
How should my make up be ?
What jewelry to wear ?
....
....
etc..!!

          So I will be trying to cover all these queries, answer all your doubts and help you look ravishing and stunning in the wedding season!

           In this post I will be talking about crop-top & skirts, kotis, lehengas and dupattas. As you will scroll down you can find pictures of me wearing a Jaamaavar lehenga. I got it customized for myself. This one is a Jaamaavar ensemble. It has a kali cut lehenga, a quarter sleeved crop top, a bandhgala koti over it and a dupatta. I chose it for a day function, a Mehendi function. Fabrics like these are very convinient for the day time, also the bright pinks and purples of the dress give a colorful and attractive look.

          Its multi colored, with pink, purple and sky blues be the prominent shades. A pink crop top with a bandhgala koti over it. The choice of the koti and dupatta is absolutely personal. If anyone would like to wear things like these without a koti and dupatta, it would become a sassy crop top and skirt whereas if someone wants to just ditch the dupatta it would be a stylish dress with a koti. And if it's summery outside but we still want that dupatta on, just minus he koti. So it serves as a 4 in 1 kinda dress, which can be matched up as per the purpose, function or weather.

           I wore all the four as it was slightly cold outside and I preferred a dupatta over it. I got the dupatta made very light with just one bordered lace.Since it was a day function, I wore my reflectors for protecting my eyes and getting that Bollywood feel. I wore matching bangles and one of my favorite watches and accompanied the look with golden earrings which also had multi colored flowers on it to match this colorful and vibrant look.

 I hope any boutique or a nice tailor should be able to do this stitching and these fabrics are very easily available. And for any more queries you can reach out at me on Instagram @shine_bright_like_a_diamondd

Here goes the piks!















I hope you people enjoyed this! For more ..Stay Tuned!


Comments