Hi Folks!
"She wears all BLACK, just like her Soul yet her heart is made of GOLD"
We all Love Black! Don't we?
This post is going to be about my Love for BLACK, the eternal relation we share, the kind of bonding we have. It's my Love Story with this timeless elegant color. It's my answer to a lot of my questions, to most of my confusions and the all time partner of my closet.
When it comes to pairing this color with another, there is not one color that wont go along! From red to pink, from blue to orange, from gold to silver. All are the happy companions of my Love. And I love pairing it with itself. I love "BLACK ON BLACK".
I was at JW Mariott Kolkata some time back and I adorned my self with a beautiful black Embellished Kurti. It's a Georgette kurti with front slit and trail cut detailing. As I already mentioned how beautifully it complements all the other colors, this one had golden embroidery in the front and golden strips along with the same embroidery on he wrists which were absolutely enhancing the look of the kurti.
It could have been easily paired up with leggins or palazzos but I went for a slight indo western fusion for this look, I teamed up a black jeggins instead. And what an amazing decision was that! Super comfortable and glazing through the sheer of my dress. And Yeah! I did wore black T-Strap Heels with this attire. Jeweling up as you all know by now is my favorite part, I wore a Swarovski bracelet and ROUND earrings just to make the look all the more elegant and classic.
These kind of looks can be a savior on family dinners, engagement parties and evening functions.
Pictures Below:)
Comments
Post a Comment