Summer Lookbook Part-1 ft. Zara

Heyaa……

It’s the time of the year when Ice candies and Popsicles be on our everyday checklist! I have been munching all these lot these days. I thought of doing a summer look book for all you pretty ladies reading this. Let’s do this in different versions. This one is going to be about Crochet and its comfort during summers.

          Crochet tops, skirts and dresses are an amazing option to be worn this summers. They are light weight, airy, soft and plus they look stylish. Crochet tops can also be clubbed with skirts, palazzos and denims. . I tried a crochet top and teamed it up with black jeggins for a super comfy look.
          
I wore an orangish red top which had beautiful sleeves and the crosia pattern used in making this top was absolutely beautiful. I slipped my foot into black bellies which have a cute golden charm on it.
        
  I kept the make-up minimal as its summer and I don’t wanna wear a lot of  make-up, and the jeweling up thing was done just right with silver black ear rings giving this trendy look a little boho hint.

What I wore:
Top: Zara
Jeggins: Forever 21
Bellies: Forever New
Ear rings: Street shopping Delhi

         
        






Comments