Hello Lovelies!
Did you all come across what’s being cooked by ONLY?
I am sure most of you had but in case you missed it out, its about DENIMIZING
THE WORLD. Oh Yeah! You heard it right!
Their
new collection is super awesome and I did a look from their all new denim
assortment for you lovely people reading this. This collection and look from
ONLY breaks all myths about denims! For all of us who thought denim cant be
paired with denim, check this super cool look and the adorable collection they
are offering!
It
was fun while I did this shoot, I paired a full sleeved denim shirt with ankle
length denims. I kept the hues a little different. The shirt is sky blue where
as the jeans is from their washed out section. I will share the shopping link
below. I so much loved this blue on blue thing that I hung around a blue sling
bag as well.
Also
instead of jeans, you all can go for other options like skirt or hot pants!
They too would look as amazing as this one! And of course, the shirt can be
replaced with denim tops. The choice being all yours! #Morepowertoyou
I
teamed up this look with my Steve Madden shoes, which really added beauty to
the ankle length denim by making it more prominent. And I did this cute hair do
with a fringe of my fair covering my forehead and my all time favorite L'Oreal Teal Eyeliner were on my eyes along with L'Oreal tinted Lip balm on my lips. Sharing
below the brand and shopping details and also the pictures. Enjoy !!
What I wore
Shirt : ONLY
Jeans : ONLY
Sneakers : Steve Madden
Bag : Insta shopping
Where to shop this look from:
P.S. : They are offering great discounts as well !
GO DENIMIZE!!



Comments
Post a Comment