Thinking Orange. . . .

 Hi People!

                This is going to be one of my favorite posts as I am gonna talk about an ethnic dress today. Just like any Indian girl, I too am crazy about Sarees, Suits, Jhumkas, Dupattas, Jootis etc etc etc…… So many “etc” because the ethnic wear list is endless......

                Ya! So getting back on my post, today I will be sharing about how to style those long suits! I chose this Floor touching gown made of chanderi fabric and has golden embroidery done on it. I added an orange slit long koti to it. Orange goes amazingly with golden making the dress look festive as well as classy. The koti is of “Angrakha” pattern. I chose this koti as it has evened out cuts and lets the beauty of both the gown and the koti be visible.

                Using  a dupatta with these kind of dresses is absolutely one’s own choice! My preference depends on the occasion I am wearing the suit at. For weddings any family parties I prefer a dupatta whereas for lighter functions I would avoid the dupatta.

                Coming to jeweling up for such dresses, I would highly recommend heavy earrings, I went for kundan jhumkaas. I chose golden jewelery as the gown has golden embroidery and the koti has golden prints. I wore a golden bracelet and golden finger rings for this look.

On my eyes n lips I used orange hues to make my make-up compliment my dress. I used orange shadows and orange lip color. The other make-up details are mentioned below.

Outfit Details:
Suit: Aura Kolkata 
Bracelet: Vero Moda

Make Up Details:
On my eyes: Lakme 9 to 5 Orange eyeshadow
On my Lips: Color Show Lipstick
My regular eyeliner Maybelline Hyper gloss












Do let me know of how you like this look and in my next posts I will be covering a few more ethnic clothes..

Stay Gorgeous! Keep watching the posts :)

Comments

Post a Comment