Hi Lovelies!
“Doing what you like is FREEDOM! Liking what you do is
HAPPINESS”
How have you all been doing? I am
sure everyone is high on spirits as I am. Well, I am excited about this post as
it covers a personality trait of me, “A Wanderlust Person”. I am working on my
travel blogs also, they will be uploaded soon but for now I am doing this BOHO
CHIC look for you all.
I am an
absolute wanderer person, which you all gonna realize in my travel diaries. I
sometimes like wandering in real easy and comfy outfits. For my this look I
wore a hot pink tank top (by now everyone knows how badly am I in love with
pink) :P and teamed it up with a magenta skirt. Coming over to the details, the
skirt I opted for this look is a long printed boho skirt with a black belt. The skirt has rhombus and
octagons prints all over making it very cute and hippie at the same time, these
geometric patterns and a different dimension to the skirt.
I added a metallic colorful
necklace to my outfit as I wanted the outfit not to be very suble, I wanted a
little hint of pop in my look. It worked wonders for me, I also kept open hairs
with just a contrasting hairband which made the look easy.
I wore it on a day out , it is also
a good option to be worn at coffee, walks, long road trips and even serves a
comfortable stuff in those days of shopping!
Outfit details are right below! DO
check them out and stay tuned for more..
Outfit Details:
Tank top: flipkart.com
Skirt: Pantaloons Fashion
Neck piece: koovs.com
On my Lips: Loreal Glam Shine Pink
On my Nails: Maybelline
Picture Courtesy : thefotographs.com




Comments
Post a Comment