Hello Friends!
I recently visited Singapore (I will update about my Singapore trip in my Travel diaries very soon). I visited Universal Studios which is HUGEEEEE.
I teamed up a mint shaded Racer halter neck dress with peach colored sneakers. The dress had floral prints in peach and maroon which added to the charm of the dress. The color mint is an absolute soothing and calming color which made it seamless for a sunny day. The peach sneakers were slightly matched up with the floral prints on the dress. Also I am a sucker for bags, the navy blue duffle bag made a perfect contrast with the dress. Sunnies were undoubtedly the spark in the look :)
This look was a fusion of light and dark shades. An amazing blend and a definite combination to try on!
Make Up details are right below!
Outfit Details:
Racer Halterneck Dress: Mango
Sneakers: Aldo Shoes
Reflector Sunglass: Fastrack
Duffle Bag: Tommy Hilfiger
Make Up Details:
Eyeliner : LÓreal Paris Infallible Silkissime True Teal
Kajal : LÓreal Paris Magique Kajal
Lipstick: LÓreal Paris Color Riche Orange
Stay Gorgeous!
XOXO
A lot more in the box yet to come :)
The joy of dressing is an Art - John Galliano
Hi Shreya.!!
ReplyDeleteLove ur dress n the way ur sneakers match the floral print...
N Moreover ur glasses add up to the charm... Just love it..
Thanks Surabhi.. I am glad you liked the post.:)
DeleteI absolutely loved the look Shreya!!
ReplyDeleteThe shades just added some more jazz to it :)
I am so happy u liked.. Stay tuned for a lot more and keep showering you Love :)
Delete