In terms of fashion, I love adding a fun scarf to whatever I'm wearing - it's a great way to dress up a plain outfit! - Bridgit Mendler
So just like Mendler, I too love adding scarves to my outfit. It not just enhances the beauty of the outfit but also helps in making a few outfits comfortable. Today I am gonna share about a dress which I wore for a beach side breakfast. I wore an off shoulder ruffle neck dress for a buffet breakfast. It was a nautical blue dress with halter straps! Also my dress had a hint of sky blue batik flower prints.
I teamed up a pink scarf to my dress making it more feisty and lively. The scarf made a blue dress look a little more colorful. Next, I wore colorful bubbled flats to add more colors to my look. The entire look came out to be a mixture of bold and sweet (exactly how some of us girls like it) :)
The halter straps can be used two ways, either tie it at the back of the dress or a create a bow on the ruffle. Outfits styled this way can be worn at beaches, brunches and those romantic long walks by the countryside.
Details of the outfit is right below. More coming on the blog soon.. Stay tuned!
Outfit Details:
Navy blue dress: Limeroad.com
Scarf: Satya Paul
Flats: Delhi Street Shopping
Ear rings: Jazz Jewelery
Shades : IDEE
XOXO!
Check for more :)
Comments
Post a Comment