Hi People!
Here is my first blog for all you lovely people out there.. The moment I thought of writing my first blog it was crystal clear that it has to be about PINK.
Here is my first blog for all you lovely people out there.. The moment I thought of writing my first blog it was crystal clear that it has to be about PINK.
PINKKKKKKK….. The name says it all. A color for all
occasions. Be it a date, bff’s birthday bash, cousin’s wedding, a girls day
out, a long day at office or even a picnic! It fits in anywhere and everywhere.
J
I did this shoot at Infosys Ltd. ( I was working there for
quite a time) and its so PINK!
Stay Tuned for more
XOXO
Maxi Dress: Akkriti by Pantaloons
Neck piece : Jazz Jewelry
Picture Courtesy: thefotographs.com
Pink is a beautiful color, because it is one of the colors that the sun makes at twilight and in the dawns.” ― C. JoyBell C.


Comments
Post a Comment