I Ain't saying Adios to winter . . . .

Hola People!

The sad question is "Is winter already gone ?"
The happy answer is, "NOT YET".

                  Yippeeeee :) We still have a couple of days left for our favorite weather to depart! So make the most out of it, just like I am doing. More of hot chocolates, more of socks and more of sweaters each day. I suddenly realized that winter is about to bid its farewell this year so I am doing this blogpost so that all the other people out there too can enjoy these last days of this wonderful season. 

                 I went for hot chocolate this evening wearing this fabulous Turtle neck sweater and rugged denim. Who would disagree to this globally loved combination of white and sky blue. The feel of hot chocolate and the warmth of the pullover were the best it could had happen this winters. 

                I slipped my feet into these white wedges which are super comfy and looked adorable with my outfit. I styled my hair into a high bun and was all set to go.

                My outfit and make up details are here:

Outfit Details:
Turtle neck sweater : AND
Rugged Denim: Krauss
Wedges: Metro Shoes

Make Up Details:
On my Lips: Loreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Pink Cherry
On my eyes: Loreal Magique Kajal 
Over my Eyes: Maybelline Hyper Gloss Eyeliner

















Lets enjoy winters because the colder it is on the outside, the warmer it in inside our hearts. <3


Comments

Post a Comment